- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Made from a unique rubber formula that compares to the strongest rubber compounds on Earth; made from the toughest, industrial strength natural rubber; solid, heavy-duty design; puncture resistant and virtually indestructible for even the strongest, most aggressive chewers ★★★ With a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, feel free to put it to the test! ★★★
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED: This industrial strength natural rubber chew toy has been tested and approved by thousands of German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Mastiffs, Labs and many other aggressive chewers. And it has the reviews to back it up.
- PERFECT FETCH OR CHEW TOY: 2.75" H x 6" L; whether your dog is a chewer, loves fetch, or anything in between, they will absolutely love this toy - its football shape makes it a crazy bouncer and its solid heavy-duty build makes it perfect for chewers
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Our unique rubber compound is made from natural rubber and 100% safe materials, tested by a 3rd party lab, and is softer than plastic or vinyl toys, so there are no sharp edges or materials that splinter. For your dogs health and your peace of mind.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We believe in 2 things: dog toys that are built to last, and top-notch customer service. If you buy any dog toys from us and it doesn’t last as long as you think it should, we will issue you a refund or a one-time replacement at anytime during the life of the product.
Here's a Short Review from our Blogger Alli....
Writing for Monster K9 gives me the opportunity to research and write about a variety of interesting topics related to large breed dogs. As you may or may not know, I have three large breed dogs in my pack! And we’re always on the search for ways to keep these dogs tired and happy.
A well-exercised and mentally stimulated dog = a well behaved dog. It’s that simple.
Since connecting with Monster K9, my dogs have had the chance to check out all of their toys. The Indestructible Football has been a blast for my German Shepherd, Moose. He’s always up for a game of fetch, and unlike my lab, will fetch just about anything. The irregular bounce landing makes the game more dynamic, too.
That best part about the indestructible football? When the game is over and he wants to sit and chew, he doesn’t destroy the toy we’ve been playing with! The football stands up to his colossal jaw with no issues. I don’t know how many tennis balls he’s ripped to shreds when he wants to sit and chew.
FEATURES OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLE FOOTBALL
This toy is 2.75 inches wide and 6 inches long. It’s a great size for fetch with a large breed dog and is surprisingly heavy. The weight makes it easier to throw and my dog seems to like carrying it around for that reason.
BENEFITS OF THE FOOTBALL CHEW TOY
The football shape makes for the perfect irregular bounce. The unpredictable landing makes our games of fetch in the yard so much more stimulating, which is exactly what my German Shepherd needs! He loves the scramble to get to it. When both dogs are playing, it makes for a fun race to the football for both of them.
Like all of Monster K9’s toys, this product is made from 100% all-natural rubber. If you know me, you know that I try to minimize plastic-use and other materials with known carcinogens in all aspects of my life. I just love that these toys are made from a natural material.
BEST USES FOR THIS TOY
- Excellent for games of fetch because it adds an extra, unpredictable element unlike a regular ball
- Perfect for fetch with more than one dog, they'll scramble to get to the ball first
- Good for solo chewing because of its size, weight, and durability
- Good for solo play too! If you have a dog who will entertain themselves by batting around a toy and tossing it up, this one fits the bill. It is heavy and bounces surprisingly far, so it’s probably best for outside solo play
DRAWBACKS TO THE FOOTBALL
With my dogs, I’ve noticed the indestructible football chew toy is a toy that’s great for fetch., but it’s not one my dogs will pick up and just chew on their own. After a good game with it, Moose totally sits and chews on the football, like he would a tennis ball—but for dogs that like to just sit and solo chew, the Indestructible Stick Toy is probably a better choice.