- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - made from the toughest, industrial strength natural rubber; solid, shock absorbing design; puncture resistant and virtually indestructible for even the strongest, behemoth-like dogs! ★★★ Backed by a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ★★★
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED - the Indestructible Dog Ball is made of industrial strength natural rubber and has been tested and approved by thousands of German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Mastiffs and many other aggressive chewers
- PERFECT SIZE - The size of a baseball (7cm diameter) makes it easy to throw and the perfect size for any medium or large sized dog
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC - You can be 100% reassured that your dog isn't chewing on some rubber ball made with chemicals harmful to your dog's health
- LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - if you're ever not 100% satisfied, get an instant, no questions asked refund
Probably one of the most common and popular toys for any large-breed dog that likes retrieving is a ball. Today I want to talk about the Monster K9 Indestructible Ball so that you never have to replace a ball your dog has destroyed again!
I’m the writer here at Monster K9, but I also have three large breed dogs of my own—and two of them are obsessed with retrieving. My German Shepherd, Moose, especially loves to play fetch with this ball. Before I was introduced to the Monster K9 toys, we used tennis balls only. I don’t even want to think about how many tennis ball bits my Shepherd has ingested. Eeek.
But with this ball, he can sit and chew obsessively after a round of fetch, and I don’t have to worry—it’s non-toxic AND indestructible! Let me give you the low down from my pack to yours.
FEATURES OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLE BALL
This ball has a 7cm diameter, which makes it the exact same size as a baseball. It’s has a nice weight to it like a baseball too, which makes it perfect for throwing. You can get some real distance on this baby!
BENEFITS OF THIS BALL
The natural, non-toxic rubber is what makes this ball stand up to the toughest chewers, and the size is ideal for medium and large-breed dogs’ mouths. Because it’s a ball, it gets daily use in the form of fetch, and Moose always seems to like chewing things so much more if we’ve recently been playing or engaging with it.
This ball is much heavier than other similar-sized balls. Interestingly, this seems to make my Shepherd enjoy games of fetch a lot more. I think because he has such a large and strong jaw, he likes the added challenge and feel of the heavier ball.
I’m not sure how to explain it exactly, but he totally prefers this to a regular tennis ball. I really think it’s the weight of it! I notice it with the Monster K9 Indestructible Football, too.
BEST USES FOR YOUR MONSTER K9 BALL
Fetch: this is the perfect ball for fetch with a large-breed or strong-jawed dog
Try a game of hide and seek: have your dog sit and stay while you go hide the ball somewhere in the house. Release them and have them go find it. My guys go nuts for this game and it’s great for their mental stimulation
Solo chewing: if your dog already likes to sit and chew or rip apart balls, this will definitely fit the bill
DRAWBACKS FOR THIS TOY
For my dogs, the heavy weight of this ball is a benefit. Like I said above, my German Shepherd seems to like the added challenge of a heavier ball, and my husband likes that he can really huck it across the yard due to the weight. However, for some owners, this might be a drawback. It definitely takes a bit more muscle to send it far.