- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - made from the toughest, industrial strength natural rubber; heavy duty shock absorbing design; puncture resistant and virtually indestructible for even the strongest, most aggressive chewers! ★★★ With a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, feel free to put it to the test! ★★★
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED - 8 in long x 1.75 in thick; this industrial strength treat chew toy is made of our most durable rubber that has been tested and approved by German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Mastiffs and many other aggressive chewers
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC - You can be 100% reassured that your dog isn't chewing on some rubber chew toy made with chemicals harmful to your dog's health
- GREAT CHEW, FETCH, TUG OF WAR TOY, OR TREAT TOY - you can put treats or peanut butter in the middle and watch your dog put it between their paws and chew on the end, use it for fetch, or even play tug of war. Either way, your dog will be entertained for hours!
- LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - if you're ever not 100% satisfied, get an instant, no questions asked refund
I wanted to take some time to talk to you all about how my three large breed dogs like the Monster K9 Indestructible Treat Toy. This toy, in particular, is great for mental stimulation!
Did you know that mental stimulation is just as important as physical exercise for your dog? Chewing is one way that your dog keeps their mind busy during idle times or when they’re home alone. All of the Monster K9 toys can help with that, but this one takes it to the next level because of the hollow center.
Let’s take a look at the features, benefits, and best uses for this toy to help you decide if it’s right for your canine.
FEATURES OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLE TREAT TOY
This toy is similar to the Indestructible Stick Toy, but with two key differences. It’s only 8 inches long and it has a hollow center. This hollow center is where this toy gets its name. It's designed to be stuffed with treats, peanut butter or other goodies (more on this below!).
And like all of the Monster K9 products, it’s made from 100% all natural rubber. This means there are no harmful chemicals, it's super tough, and can even aid in cleaning your dog’s teeth.
BENEFITS OF THE TREAT STICK
The main benefit of this toy is the ability to stuff it with goodies! This can take your dog’s interest level and engagement for a chew toy to the next level. It seriously ups the challenge, reward, and mental component. In my pack, it’s my senior Husky and Lab who love this toy.
Our Husky is slowing down and can’t do the long hikes with the other dogs anymore, but mentally she still needs a lot of stimulation to keep her behavior in line. She totally falls into the category of older dogs that destructively chew if we don’t give her enough other forms of stimulation. This toy really helps!
In addition to using it that way, this toy is also great for games of fetch, solo chewing (unstuffed) and games of tug of war.
BEST USES FOR THIS TOY
Stuffed with treats of course! I think we all know that you can put in peanut butter and dog treats. But let’s get a bit more creative. Here are some other ideas for stuffing your Treat Chew Toy:
- Mashed up banana
- Pureed pumpkin or sweet potato
- Cooked rice or oats
- Dry dog food
- Wet dog food
- Apple slices
- Cooked meat
- Shredded carrots or zucchini
The possibilities are endless! For more ideas consult our list of healthy human food treats for dogs. When stuffing your Treat Toy, create a mixture using a creamier ingredient and adding a chunky or crunchy ingredient. Pre-mix it in a bowl and then stuff. You can freeze the whole thing after you fill it for an added challenge!