- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Our proprietary natural rubber compound is engineered to be as strong and indestructible as physically possible. Whether you have a high-energy dog who plays non-stop, or a super aggressive chewer, our toys are designed and proven to outlast it all. Give your big dog a real challenge with a toy they’ll love!
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED: Our industrial-strength natural rubber toys are tested & approved by thousands of large dogs and the most aggressive chewers: German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Bully’s, Labs, and more. Our toys have passed the ultimate test, with great reviews to back them up! So if your dog can destroy our toys, they are one of the toughest dogs around ;)
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Our dog toys are made with a unique natural rubber compound that is 100% safe & Non-Toxic, tested and verified by a 3rd party, and unlike most "durable" dog toys, they aren’t made of hard synthetic materials like plastic or nylon, so they won’t splinter and won’t harm your dogs dental health (not to mention your floors and furniture). For your dog’s health, and your peace of mind
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: If you buy any dog toy from us and it doesn’t last as long as you think it should (congrats -- you're in the 1%!), we will issue you a full refund or a one-time replacement at anytime during the life of the product. No return shipping, no extra cost to you -- simple & hassle-free. We take great pride in being a small, product-focused business that stands behind their products with the absolute best customer service.
Pros & Cons
Here's a short review from our blogger Alli...
I wanted to take some time to talk to you all about how my three large breed dogs like the Monster K9 Indestructible Treat Toy. This toy, in particular, is great for mental stimulation!
Did you know that mental stimulation is just as important as physical exercise for your dog? Chewing is one way that your dog keeps their mind busy during idle times or when they’re home alone. All of the Monster K9 toys can help with that, but this one takes it to the next level because of the hollow center.
Let’s take a look at the features, benefits, and best uses for this toy to help you decide if it’s right for your canine.
FEATURES OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLE TREAT TOY
This toy is similar to the Indestructible Stick Toy, but with two key differences. It’s only 8 inches long and it has a hollow center. This hollow center is where this toy gets its name. It's designed to be stuffed with treats, peanut butter or other goodies (more on this below!).
And like all of the Monster K9 products, it’s made from 100% all natural rubber. This means there are no harmful chemicals, it's super tough, and can even aid in cleaning your dog’s teeth.
BENEFITS OF THE TREAT STICK
The main benefit of this toy is the ability to stuff it with goodies! This can take your dog’s interest level and engagement for a chew toy to the next level. It seriously ups the challenge, reward, and mental component. In my pack, it’s my senior Husky and Lab who love this toy.
Our Husky is slowing down and can’t do the long hikes with the other dogs anymore, but mentally she still needs a lot of stimulation to keep her behavior in line. She totally falls into the category of older dogs that destructively chew if we don’t give her enough other forms of stimulation. This toy really helps!
In addition to using it that way, this toy is also great for games of fetch, solo chewing (unstuffed) and games of tug of war.
BEST USES FOR THIS TOY
Stuffed with treats of course! I think we all know that you can put in peanut butter and dog treats. But let’s get a bit more creative. Here are some other ideas for stuffing your Treat Chew Toy:
- Mashed up banana
- Pureed pumpkin or sweet potato
- Cooked rice or oats
- Dry dog food
- Wet dog food
- Apple slices
- Cooked meat
- Shredded carrots or zucchini
The possibilities are endless! For more ideas consult our list of healthy human food treats for dogs. When stuffing your Treat Toy, create a mixture using a creamier ingredient and adding a chunky or crunchy ingredient. Pre-mix it in a bowl and then stuff. You can freeze the whole thing after you fill it for an added challenge!