- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE:- Made from a unique rubber formula that compares to the strongest rubber compounds on Earth; made from the toughest, industrial strength natural rubber; solid, heavy-duty design; puncture resistant and virtually indestructible for even the strongest, most aggressive chewers ★★★ With a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, feel free to put it to the test! ★★★
- AGGRESSIVE CHEWER APPROVED: - this industrial strength natural rubber chew toy has been tested and approved by thousands of German Shepherds, Pitbulls, Mastiffs, Labs and many other aggressive chewers. And it has the reviews to back it up.
- SMOOTH SURFACE: - designed with a perfectly smooth rubber surface allows for better flight and allows for a truly puncture and bite resistant design
- 100% SAFE & NON-TOXIC: - Our unique rubber compound is made from natural rubber and 100% FDA-Approved materials, tested by a 3rd party lab, and is softer than plastic or vinyl toys, so there are no sharp edges or materials that splinter. For your dogs safety and your peace of mind.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We believe in 2 things: dog toys that are built to last, and top-notch customer service. If you buy any dog toys from us and it doesn’t last as long as you think it should, we will issue you a refund or a one-time replacement at anytime during the life of the product.
Here's a Short Review from our Blogger Alli...
Talking dogs is one of my favorite topics. I love sharing stories about my own three dogs and hearing about others' dogs. They are such a part of the family! I love to get recommendations on things like dog foods, good hiking spots, and products.
Now that I’ve become familiar with the Monster K9 toys, I’m always raving about them to my doggie-loving friends. When I first started writing here, it was to research and share interesting and informative content related to dogs. Getting introduced to a new dog product my own pack loves was a bonus!
Today I thought I’d share our experience with the Indestructible Frisbee. This is one of the most versatile toys in the Monster K9 product line, making it perfect for dogs who like all different kinds of play or for homes with more than one dog.
FEATURES OF THE INDESTRUCTIBLE FRISBEE
This toy is a circular disc with an 8.5-inch diameter. A quick google search will tell you that a traditional Frisbee has a diameter of 8-10 inches, so this falls on the smaller end of that range. It’s made of extremely durable, natural rubber that is virtually indestructible and non-toxic to boot. No chemicals here.
BENEFITS OF THIS TOY
Out of all the Monster K9 toys, the Frisbee gets the most playtime by all three of my dogs. That’s definitely because of its versatility. Because it’s a Frisbee that’s easy to fly through the air, it’s great for fetch. My Lab and Shepherd love jumping up for on the fly catches.
It also has a bit more flexibility than some of the other products. This bendability makes it appealing for solo chewing, especially for my older Husky. She’s able to position it just right between her paws to get the perfect chewing angle.
Because of the lip and size, it makes a great tug of war toy. You can get in on a game with your dog (which is what we do) but dogs that like to play together may enjoy a dog-only game.
BEST USES FOR YOUR INDESTRUCTIBLE FRISBEE
Games of fetch, especially for dogs that jump high and catch on the fly. It’s perfect for that! And unlike your plastic Frisbee from college, you dog won’t destroy this and render it useless
Solo chewing with this toy is fun because of its large size and pliability. My dogs love folding it into the perfect position between their paws
Tug of war is great with this toy because of its flex and the lip that goes around the outside edge
DRAWBACKS TO THE FRISBEE
Other than solo chewing, my dogs don’t seem to play independently with this toy. My Shepherd will take the football or ring toy out and toss it around and chase it himself, but for some reason, he sees the Frisbee as a human playing toy. Not sure if it’s just my guys, or if yours might feel the same way.